1. Preparation for Social Grace and Excellent Communication Ability.
2. Full Career Management Service headed by an expert with a PhD in Education & Career Management.
3. Employability Training & work placement for interested students and processing of university admission application at no extra cost to beneficiaries’ parents.
4. Students’ exposure to Leading Education Scholars from around the world who volunteer for the success of the programme.
5. Preparation for all relevant local and international examinations by specially trained postgraduate teachers who will serve as the lesson teachers of the beneficiaries at no extra cost to their parents.
6. Beneficiaries will secure all the academic credentials they need for university education in the USA, UK, Canada, Europe and Nigeria far ahead of their peers and groomed for Global Citizenship. This will save them time, give them clear advantage, and save their parents money.
7. Opportunity for participation in sponsored international exchange programmes and summer schools in the USA.
Senior Secondary School Students and other young people wishing to sit for the following Exams and secure admission into top ranked universities in the world (on scholarship) in Year 2020:
F. JAMB UTME
G. INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP & SUMMER SCHOOL COMPETITIONS. The same fee covers your preparation for all the exams stated above.
Cambridge Advanced Level exam programme is also available. This is meant for those who desire to reduce the duration of their university education by one year and lay a very solid foundation for their undergraduate studies. If would want to benefit from this programme, ask for the financial implications. The fee is very friendly.
Minimum Conditions for Acceptance Into the Programme-
be accepted, a minimum grade point average of 65% in current class is required. This is a comprehensive career service that includes preparation for relevant international examinations. It does not stop at that. Its major aim is to help the beneficiaries navigate getting into an Ivy League university on scholarship with ease so they can save their parents money and start their career journey from a position of advantage. A Career Management Expert with a PhD in the discipline who received his training in 12 research-intensive higher educational institutions around the world including Oxford and Cambridge Universities is the Project Director. This amazing programme will make beneficial academic demands on the students who must be self-motivated to be accepted. The affordable fee their parents will pay for them to benefit from the programme if accepted is not up to 1% of the value of the scholarship they will secure as a result of their participation in the programme. Financial aid for the career service is available for very bright candidates from financially constrained homes. Call Dr Peter Ogudoro on 08023249654 if you need any special help.
Weekends. On Saturdays, classes start at 10am and end at 4pm. On
Sundays, classes start at 1pm and end at 5pm. Regular breaks are observed
for refreshment and lunch. Week days are included during school holidays at no
extra charge. Evening lessons are available for students who are ambitious and willing to go the extra mile for outstanding academic performance. Full time classes are available for students who desire to complete their Senior Secondary School Education within two years so they can save time and money. This is highly recommended for students offering science subjects as well as those desiring to study Business Administration, Accountancy, Law, Communication, and Economics.
When Can You Join the Class?-
Immediately after receiving confirmation from us that you passed the screening test.
Venue for Screening-
University Access Centre, 17 Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos on a weekday (Monday-Friday) or at AutoPoint QuickFit, 102 Ogunnusi Road (Ile Epo Bus Stop), Ojodu-Berger (on Sunday). Book for your screening at
www.fasteducation.org.uk/gifted/booking or Call 08023249654. No fee is charged for the screening.
Book for Free Screening at-
the Project Director (Dr. Peter Ogudoro)