1. Preparation for Professional Certification in Public Relations for Social Grace and Excellent Communication Ability.
2. Full Career Management Service headed by an expert with a PhD in Education & Career Management.
3. Employability Training & work placement for interested students and processing of university admission application at no extra to beneficiaries’ parents.
4. Students’ exposure to Leading Education Scholars from around the world who volunteer for the success of the programme.
5. Preparation for all relevant local and international examinations by specially trained postgraduate teachers who will serve as the lesson teachers of the beneficiaries at no extra cost to their parents.
6. Beneficiaries will secure all the academic credentials they need for university education far ahead of their peers and groomed for Global Citizenship. This will save them time, give them clear advantage, and save their parents money.
7. Opportunity for participation in sponsored international exchange programmes and summer schools.
SS1-SS3 Students and other young people wishing to sit for the following Exams and secure admission into top ranked universities in USA and UK (on scholarship) in Year 2019 or 2020:
G. INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP & SUMMER SCHOOL COMPETITIONS. The same fee covers your preparation for all the exams.
To benefit, you have to be in the top 10% of your class in terms of Academic Ability and Aspiration.
Weekends. On Saturdays, classes start at 10am and end at 4pm. On Sundays, classes start at 1pm and end at 5.30pm. Regular breaks are observed for refreshment and lunch. Week days are included during school holidays at no extra charge.
Programme Start Date-
Saturday, March 16, 2019. Registration ends on Sunday, February 17, 2019.
Free Sceening- Call 08023249654 for a screening appointment which can also be done on telephone.
Venue for Screening-
Quick Fix, 102 Ogunnusi Road (Ile Epo Bus Stop), Ojodu-Berger, Lagos. This
location is sandwiched by Cake & Cream, and Stanbic IBTC, Access Bank, and
Tantalisers. The alternative venue for screening is Document Centre, 96 Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos. Call 08023249654 to get an appointment.
Book for Screening at-
Please call the Project Director (Dr. Peter Ogudoro) on 08023249654 or 08183208253