Programme Start Date
This is a confirmation that the International Education Programme we screened your child for will start as scheduled on Saturday, May 25, 2019 at 10am with a full day orientation experience.
Date for Parents Orientation
Parents of all
benefiting students are required to attend a one hour orientation programme on
Saturday, May 18, 2019. It will start at 10am and end at 11am. The one hour orientation programme
is meant to equip parents with the knowledge and skills they need to play their
part effectively as we help their children, through this programme, to access
opportunities for global competitiveness. Please call 08023249654 if your child has not been screened.
What the Programme Will Deliver
The International Education Programme will among others,
1. Guarantee beneficiaries admission into the Nigerian University of their choice by equipping them with the knowledge and skills they need to earn impressive scores in WAEC and NECO examinations as well as JAMB UTME and Post JAMB UTME,
2. Guarantee beneficiaries impressive scores in SAT, IGCSE and IELTS/TOEFL examinations which will help them secure admission into top universities in USA and UK on scholarship,
3. Guarantee beneficiaries impressive performance in undergraduate and postgraduate studies through a strong academic foundation which will help secure enviable positions in multi-national organizations or start and run successful globally competitive organizations,
4. Equip beneficiaries with the career management skills and the professional licence they need to earn healthy income while they are studying for academic and professional credentials in the university,
5. Help beneficiaries acquire impressive leadership abilities and portfolio through excellent career management service headed by a PhD holder in Education and Career Management who is internationally certified (visit www.fasteducation.org.uk/administrators-profile for his profile),
6. Help beneficiaries benefit from international Summer School and Leadership Development programmes in the USA and UK, and
7. Help beneficiaries acquire uncommon skills that will set them apart and put them ahead of their peers.
A space has been reserved for your child if you have made the appropriate payment. If you are yet to secure your child’s space by making the appropriate payment, please call the undersigned on 08023249654 or 08183208253 immediately for any help. Also call either of those telephone numbers latest 7pm on Friday, May 16, 2019 if you wish that your child’s space is allocated to someone else.
I look forward to welcoming you and your spouse to the Orientation programme on Saturday. Together we will help your child become a global citizen and enjoy an amazing career.
Dr Peter Ogudoro