DIRECT UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONIf you hold a certificate or diploma awarded by a professional body or polytechnic and would like to use it for direct entry admission into the university, express your interest by completing a form here. It takes less than five minutes. You will be contacted and provided details on how to achieve your objective of benefiting from university education and earning your Bachelor's degree within three years counting from September, 2018.
This is a special pilot project that is meant to cater for 1000 youths in 2018. The project aims at making the gains of quality university education available to bright and resourceful young Nigerians so they can climb out of financial insecurity and help in the development of their communities. Entrepreneurship, Employability and Community Development training is an integral part of all the courses successful applicants will study. It is a collaborative project of the university (in the Lagos axis) running the programmes, major professional bodies in Nigeria, key private sector organizations in the country and some international NGOs focusing on poverty eradication, financial security, and entrepreneurship education, training and research.
You need to meet the following conditions before expressing your interest through the completion of a form:
1. You wish to study any of the following courses
i Business Administration
iii Accounting and Finance
iv Mass Communication
vii History and Diplomatic Studies
viii Political Science
2. Your Certificate/Diploma was awarded by a recognized professional body (eg CIPM, CIS, ICAN, CIBN, NIPR, BEEC, NIM, APCON, CIIN, NIMN, ANAN, NIPSM, and CPN) or accredited polytechnic.
3. You possess minimum of 5 credits at the Senior Secondary Certificate (GCE O' Level) including English Language (and Mathematics if you desire to study a Business oriented course or Economics or Psychology).
4. You desire to start your 3-year Bachelor's degree programme in September, 2018.
5. You will be available to present your credentials for verification when required.
Call 08023249654 if you have any question. To express interest, complete form here (provided you meet all the conditions).
People wishing to follow the direct entry path to get into the university in September, 2018 but do not yet possess the relevant professional qualifications can get helpful information here.